The membership of IREM Orange County Chapter No. 91 includes some of the most influential real estate managers and management firms in the area. Join IREM and become part of successful community – a professional network that will help you reach that next level of success, no matter where you are in your career.
Find out which IREM option is right for you:
Associate membership offers you instant discounts to courses and access to exclusive member benefits that will help you get better at your job right now.
Full-time college students can jump start their careers with our Student membership.
If you are a full-time or part-time academic teaching real estate, real estate management, or related subjects such as finance, economics, and business administration at a college, community college, or university, IREM's Academic membership is for you.
If you manage or oversee a team who manages large portfolios of multi-family, office, retail or industrial properties, the CERTIFIED PROPERTY MANAGER® (CPM®) designation and membership is your path.
If you manage small to mid-size residential portfolios, the ACCREDITED RESIDENTIAL MANAGER® (ARM®) certification and membership is perfect for you.
If you manage small to mid-size commercial portfolios, the ACCREDITED COMMERCIAL MANAGER (ACoM) certification and membership is for you. The ACoM is a great stepping stone to the CPM® designation.
If your firm wants global recognition and icreased marketability, and you have a CPM® in an executive postion supervising your real estate management activities, make the leap from great to elite by earning the ACCREDITED MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION® (AMO®) accreditation and membership.
IREM EDUCATES YOU!
Online courses are available now! To register go to www.irem.org and select IREM Chapter 91 at the drop down box.
- Managing Condominium and Homeowners Associations (CID201)
- Leading a Winning Property Management Team (HRS402)
- Budgeting, Cash Flow, and Reporting for Investment Real Estate (FIN402)
- Financing and Loan Analysis for Investment Real Estate (ASM603)
- Performance and Valuation of Investment Real Estate (ASM604)
- Asset Analysis of Investment Real Estate (ASM605)
- Managing Maintenance Operations and Property Risk (MNT402)
- Managing Residential Properties (RES201)
- Marketing and Leasing Strategies for Retail Properties (MKL404)
- Marketing and Leasing Strategies for Multifamily Properties (MKL405)
- Marketing and Leasing Strategies for Office Buildings (MKL406)
- Leading a Successful Property Management Company (BDM603)
- Remember Students, to list your chapter (Chapter 91) as the referrer when you register for an online course. Your hard work will be rewarded!
Here’s to making 2017 IREM’s most successful year yet, both online and in the classroom.
To pay for your dues, please click here.